|The Faculty Academic Information Reporting system (FAIR) is a faculty designed and developed application that enables the easiest possible collection of academic information by or about faculty.
The FAIR system consist of modules for the collection of information about faculty and instructional staff:
Recording the assignment of duties.
Entry of Publications, presentations and other scholarly activities.
Vita Display and Content management.
The FAIR assembles the information from the above modules in order to provide largely completed templates which the faculty member can use when undergoing annual review or during the tenure and promotion process.
This FAIR web site is 100% dedicated to the FAIR system. Here you can find the latest news and download the most up-to-date version of the System modules. The complete User Manual is also available online
|Term Based Assigned Faculty Duties - Faculty Activity Report - (AFD - FAR)
|• The Faculty Activity Report (FAR) is for Federal Effort Reporting and is OMB-A21 compliant. It can also be used for state effort reporting if you have those requirements.
• The Assigned Faculty Duties (AFD) portion of the AFD-FAR is used for Annual Review and may be used for Collective Bargaining purposes.
• This information is pulled into the downstream applications pertaining to the Annual Report/Annual Review, and is reused in the Tenure and Promotion module.
• Since this information is linked downstream to their Annual Report/Annual Review, there is considerable incentive for their effort reporting to be correct.
• Linked to the scholarly activities (SAVE) module.
|Scholarly Activity and Vita Entry - (SAVE)
|• Entry and update of published and ongoing Scholarly activities.
• Faculty designed interface for scholarship entry and for the management of vita content that includes complete faculty control over all vita display selections and options.
• This system can generate the abbreviated vita needed for proposal submissions (NIH, NSF).
• Internal and (if you choose) external users can search the database for expertise and can potentially make contact with domain experts.
• This scholarship data flows into Annual Report and Tenure and Promotion modules, and can act as supporting documentation for the effort reporting module (AFD-FAR) .
|Faculty Activity Credentials for Teaching - (FACT)
|• Combines class scheduling information with Human resource information to allow the completion and evaluation of teaching-credentials needed for accreditation.
• Satisfies Regional Accreditation needs (SACS, WACS...etc)
• Satisfies discipline-specific accreditation needs (AACSB, NCATE, ABET)
|Faculty Academic Reporting Module - (Data Marts)
|• Data Marts and Quality Reporting
• Survey Reporting (IPEDS, AAUP, Delaware, Petersons)
• Spectacular ease-of-use Financial Reporting
• A wide variety of reporting on Scholarship from the SAVE module
• Extensive reporting on effort as related to Credit Hours and Instructional Costing and other direct costing.
• Many easy to use reports and complex interfacing for the appointments data.
|FAIR Administrator - (Admin)